Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University,
A. Goštauto 12, 01108 Vilnius, Lithuania
Phone: +370-5-2193255, Fax: +370-5-2125361,
Principal Research Fellow and Director
- MSc in Physics, Vilnius University, 1981.
- Ph. D. in Physics, Vilnius University, 1986.
- Dr. Habil. in Physics, ITPA, Vilnius, 2000.
- Quantum and Nonlinear Optics,
- Condensed Matter Physics (Theory).
Current Topics of Research:
- Electromagnetically induced transparency,
- Slow light with orbital angular momentum,
- Cold atomic gases,
- Quantum Electrodynamics at interfaces,
- Field quantisation in dielectric media,
- Spontaneous emission in media.
Lectures on Quantum Optics for master degree students of
(Faculty of Physics);
Courses on Quantum Electrodynamics and Quantum Information Theory
for Ph. D. students at the Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy
of Vilnius University.